1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Like the theme, but wrong CMS...how to convert

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by thepinched, Aug 29, 2008.

Hi all,

I had a question. I like the JoomlArt Edenite (can't post link) theme, but I really would like to use WP as my CMS. My dilemma is that i want a blog for my company's site. I could use Joomla and then WP separately, but I don't know if I like the thought of two different CMS solutions. Also, I would want the themes to match anyways. So I figured maybe if I could get a theme i liked into WP, that would solve my problem of an site w/ integrated blog. So what are my best options for getting a WP that looks like the one I mentioned. Also if you have run into Joomla + WP as a solution and can sync the themes...i'd love to hear that too.

thepinched, Aug 29, 2008 IP
  2. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Have someone code it for you. Given its a joomla template you will need someone handy with php as there will likely be some function you need to retain. Been in the services section lately? There are all sorts of nit-wits working for damn near free.

Nigel

Nigel Lew, Aug 29, 2008 IP
  3. thepinched

thepinched Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Nigel. My main appeal of that template is that it has a nice simple business presentation. I looked at the Revolution Biz theme and it looks nice, but it's just not as sharp looking as this or most other Joomla templates.

thepinched, Aug 29, 2008 IP
  4. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Nigel Lew, Aug 29, 2008 IP