1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Limited Offer! Posting on High Traffic Sites! First 10 Users For the Start!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by darkhost, Jan 31, 2012.

Are you a serious UPLOADER?

Are you still in the bussiness after all going down Filesharing sites? You provide cool content and know the world of uploading?

You are in the right place!

I can provide you acces to post on a blog first and then to a paid domain. FOR FREE!

Both sites are well indexed on Google (with paid submissions and lots of money invested in),ranking grow sistematic, working fine, TRAFFIC is excelent! and sales are plenty from them and i can proove that.

The offer is limited.Registration are closing soon.Please PM me with your e-mail adress, experience, working hosts now and some proofs of statistics (NOT FROM GOOGLE - I KNOW THEM) ... and i will send the invitation.

Attention!!!

I do not search users who do not post on the blogs.A verification is every week and users with inactivity will be removed and other users with dedication -->(ARE A LOT) will take the place.

Please do not look at this Topic like a posibility to make some easy money.I'm looking for uploaders with experience and results trough time. Statistics on the blog are well monitorized so please THINK TWICE before sending a PM.

Please do not spam and after sending a PM and wait for my repply.Do not overflow with PM's with "why i don't answer".

If you are selected you will have a repply.

For the start i will analyze first 10 PM's.

Cheers and lets make some REAL MONEY!

I hope i posted in the right section...if not my apologize.

darkhost, Jan 31, 2012 IP