1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Link Seller on Digital Point Forum refuses to Respond or fulfil obligations

Discussion in 'General Business' started by ashaffiliates, Apr 14, 2011.

We agreed to get some blogroll links on a 12m basis from a Seller on Digital point who had a 99% positive feedback score and who gave us a good deal to start with in end Dec 2010.

However, in 3 weeks time, the page rank had dropped on most pages and the seller, whilst quite slow in responding, agreed to compensate us with some alternative links in early feb 2011.

However, we noticed again in 2 weeks time that seller removed all out links from all their blogrolls and did not even inform us. When we questioned this, the seller belatedly responded that google had sandboxed their sites and that is why they had taken links off to "protect us" whilst they had retained links for other partners.

We did out own research and requested seller to put all our links back. again a week later they responded that they would but a week later only some links had been reinstated. We contacted but seller has not responded in 5-6 weeks. We have tried to contact via digital point, via email, and even called them on their landline and mobile to get a response and resolution. The only time we were able to catch them on chat, they mentioned they had re-instated everything and then just disappeared off chat. Furthermore, we have seen that the seller is still selling links here on DP for those sites. We have been ascertain from one call that the seller is studying for some exams which we understand but professionalism has obviously taken a back seat here.

We are just at a loss as to how to get this resolved as with a 99% positive feedback score on DP, it is not the sort of unprofessionalism what we were expecting from this seller.

All help and advice would be gratefully accepted and appreciated.

ashaffiliates, Apr 14, 2011 IP
  2. MS.aff.Manager

MS.aff.Manager Peon

Best Answers:
    i spent one week on DP i was in need of backlinks blogposts believe me many many webmasters contacted me with thousands of sites but i assume nothing to do with them even a webmaster with premium subscription send me there list and when i check many of sites have PR5 with NO ALEXA rank i not a single site passed PR verification process

so the best practices is beware of link sellers even they have 100% positive feedback
    research on your keyword and collect some blogs contact there owners and buy space to publish your articles with backlinks
    for your previous order you have wasted your money as I have wasted more then 500$

MS.aff.Manager, Apr 14, 2011 IP
  3. ashaffiliates

ashaffiliates Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi- thanks fro responding but actually I have had some good experiences as well and even now the seller came back to me and immediately clarified the situation and it was a misunderstanding on our part for which we eventually apologised. Your advice is good though but in this istance we were at fault - so matter resolved. cheers

4. ashaffiliates

ashaffiliates Peon

Best Answers:
    Matter resolved - thread closed

5. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You might have to accept a loss because you were scammed. A lot of people will fake pr their sites and sell a mass quantity of links. You really have to research when you purchase a link.
    Check their backlinks, domain age. If something seems unrealistic, then you know they are a lying sack of crap trying to rip people off.

Laceygirl, Apr 14, 2011 IP
  6. blogaboutnothin

blogaboutnothin Peon

Best Answers:
    It's best to just build links yourself lol

blogaboutnothin, Apr 15, 2011 IP