1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Linked In Question

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by i_am_dhaval, Dec 5, 2011.

When i try to create company page i see this error

" We're sorry that a new company cannot be created at this time. For further questions, please contact us using the Customer Service link at the bottom of this page. "

how can i resolve this error?

i_am_dhaval, Dec 5, 2011 IP
  2. BW1

BW1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They dont want you making a new account without you verifying yourself. Send them an email. I got this message when trying to create a company with my my bosses profile. His profile is hardly used but when i used mine which is more active it went through ok.

BW1, Dec 8, 2011 IP
  3. lewis112

lewis112 Peon

Best Answers:
    Just contact linked in support they will resolve your problem. linkedin.com/answers?trk=hb_tab_ayn

lewis112, Dec 8, 2011 IP
  4. Sharon Martin

Sharon Martin Peon

Best Answers:
    LinkedIn absolutely allows you to create a business page, post updates, product announcements and jobs to it. That's the purpose of the site... to share information on your business as it relates to what partners, employees and prospects. Making it useful & relevant is of course what separates a good use from a spammy one but the tools are very much there to share your B2B message. Different audience, different purpose, but certainly a place to engage.

To create your page go to http://www.linkedin.com/company/add/show

If you don't have an @companyname.com email it becomes a little more complex and of course if the company is already setup by another employee you will want to work with them to change who has claimed it.

LinkedIn does do service updates although they shouldn't last more than a few hours.

Sharon Martin, Dec 8, 2011 IP
  5. weknowonlinemarketing

weknowonlinemarketing Peon

Best Answers:
    I think social media site like Linkedin is very interactive and you can ask any questions or queries to them. So write an email describing your full concern and ask them to help in this particular scenario. I think your problem will resolved in either way.

weknowonlinemarketing, Dec 11, 2011 IP
  6. Grobbulus

Grobbulus Peon

Best Answers:
    have you tried contacting them yet as the error suggests?

Grobbulus, Dec 12, 2011 IP