1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Logo Contest - $75.00 to WINNER! - Quick Cash - 24 Hours!

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by ECoverFX, Oct 11, 2007.

Hello all,

Need a logo, in about 600dpi with the .psd file. This logo will go on t-shirts, mousepads, mugs, and various assorted items. (Hopefully.) Reason for 600 dpi is to be able to shrink the logo down for various projects, so the t-shirt print logo needs to start big.

I need this in about 24 hours, but may go a bit further if I have to. Blue and gold (real gold effect - not YELLOW) are the selected colors. There doesn't need to be any text, as I can do that myself in Photoshop, but if you would like to put placement text for the effect, please feel free to do so.

Think collegiate "university" type logo. Very REGAL - Very ROYAL. Other colors may be Purple and GOLD, or Red and GOLD. Ideally a nice "Notre Dame" Blue and Gold would be ideal. http://und.cstv.com/ <- for color scheme

This "university" will be on the internet - so think "internet university." Offered on the site will be a library, coaching programs, maybe a bookstore in the future, everything like a real university would apply, only this site will be net driven. T-shirts, mugs, mousepads, penants, etc. will apply. Logo will be used for branding and stamped on all of the above.

We'll need the logo signed off to us, so that there will be no copyright problems in the future.

Anyone up for the challenge? Hey, if you're REALLY GOOD - I'll pay extra prize cash to the one who strikes our eye the most!

See what you can do in the next 12-24 hours... and we'll up the prize if the logos are quality. We will need an original 600dpi photoshop file, did I mention that? :D

Feel free to ask questions, I'll be online tonight for a while yet, or will get to any questions first thing in the morn.

Thanks!
    Michelle

ECoverFX, Oct 11, 2007 IP
  2. ECoverFX

ECoverFX Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey all, in another thread:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=509750

There was a very good question. If you work in Vector or Raster images, I would be very willing to deal with that - as long as you can give me a clue on how to alter the files. ;-)

Thanks!
    Michelle

ECoverFX, Oct 11, 2007 IP
  3. ECoverFX

ECoverFX Peon

Best Answers:
    Found someone to work on this - thanks!
    Michelle

ECoverFX, Oct 12, 2007 IP
  4. eruct

eruct Well-Known Member

Best Answers: