1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

logo designer needed

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by codem, Jul 9, 2007.

1. intrinzik

intrinzik Peon

Best Answers:
    Another person with some knowledge ^^^^

And again, if you want a 15$ logo, thats what you will get, something uncreative, done poorly (Colors, Alignment, Mark, Text kerning etc...).

But if you would like a good logo, you can contact me, and again that will be 300$ which is a decent size discount.

intrinzik, Jul 11, 2007 IP
  2. simplyg123

simplyg123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I Can Do Anything You Can Do, And Ill Do It For $15

simplyg123, Jul 11, 2007 IP
  3. simplyg123

Best Answers:
    Dont Get Me Wrong, Your Work Is Beautiful, I Just Feel Your Cutting Some People Short, I Honestly Wish We Would All Raise Our Prices, But There Are Folks Charging 2 And 3 Bucks Out There

4. intrinzik

intrinzik Peon

Best Answers:
    Dont mean to seem harsh here but, judgin from your portfolio, were not on the same level. YOu use cheap effects and dont really understand what the true essence of a logo should be.

Again 300$, I wont drop my prices just because some people are charging 2 to 3 dollars, you wont make any money like that; you shouldnt open up photoshop,illustrator,indesign etc... for anything less than 100$.

5. simplyg123

Best Answers:
    I provide what the customer requests, and i agree with your second statement, but there are talented designers here offering very nice designs for less then $100, if your price doesn't come down, you wont sell here

6. Grim.

Grim. Peon

Best Answers:
    Would you be able to link to your portfolio? Would love to see some of your work (I'm not interested in buying, just for interest sakes :) )

Grim., Jul 11, 2007 IP
  7. simplyg123

Best Answers:
    Thats funny, i could have sworn his portfolio link was there earlier

8. intrinzik

intrinzik Peon

Best Answers:
    ^^ No I no longer have my portfolio up (No time to keep up with it). It was 574media.net and jamesalmquist.com. I work for a design company now so after doing that all day for work, I have no urge to work on a portfolio of my own.

9. Grim.

Grim. Peon

Best Answers:
    Aahh ok, fair enough :D

Grim., Jul 11, 2007 IP
  10. Respiro

Respiro Peon

Best Answers:
    Respiro, Jul 18, 2007 IP
  11. Drudoran

Drudoran Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm seeing this argument again and again - a lot of you are trying to put a fixed value on logo creation. This is wrong! a logo isn't a tangible thing that always costs the same to produce - it is part of a branding process and can have different value to different people/companies.

Example 1: A guy wants a logo to print on his t-shirt. He doesn't need this logo and he won't die if the logo isn't 100% right. The logo probably has about 1% importance to his general wellbeing!

Example 2: McDonalds notice that their worldwide business is failing in some areas but strong in others. They research and find that they need to target a completely different demographic if their business is to survive. They will do this by completely rebranding themselves and this involves creating a new logo. This new logo must represent their new company values and target their new marketplace. If they get it wrong, they stand to lose $billions and thousands of people worldwide will lose their jobs.

Now do you think both these scenarios warrant a response of "I'm not paying more than $100 for a logo" ?

Drudoran, Jul 19, 2007 IP
  12. simplyg123

Best Answers:
    i can tell you this, i bet there are quite a few individuals in DP, that would satisfy Mcdonalds needs for less then a hundred bucks. But trust me im for the higher price, i want to raise mine but cant compete with the low prices here.

simplyg123, Jul 19, 2007 IP
  13. shibligd

shibligd Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I am a professional graphic designer working with famous advertising company,and i have 15 years of experience doing freelance with some multinational industies in my country. I can do any sort of work for designing
    logo and other jobs relating to graphics. I am offering my services to you regarding the logos for your company. STORM MEDIA , MEDIA BOX AND NETMALTA . I will charge 25 $ for all these logos.
    I hope you wii consider me and will reply back soon.

Thanks
    Regard
    M. Shibli

shibligd, Jul 20, 2007 IP
  14. shibligd

shibligd Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I am a professional graphic designer working with famous advertising company,and i have 15 years of experience doing freelance with some multinational industies in my country. I can do any sort of work for designing
    logo and other jobs relating to graphics. I am offering my services to you regarding the logos for your company. STORM MEDIA , MEDIA BOX AND NETMALTA . I will charge 25 $ for all these logos.
    I hope you wii consider me and will reply back soon.
    My address is designer@artnpen.com

Thanks
    Regard
    M. Shibli

shibligd, Jul 21, 2007 IP
  15. Western

Western Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    its 7 years i m in logo design i never have less than 200$ for a logo

Western, Jul 21, 2007 IP
  16. sample4u

sample4u Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    nice designs logodesignteam.com

sample4u, Jul 21, 2007 IP
  17. simplyg123

Best Answers:

welcome to the underground

simplyg123, Jul 21, 2007 IP
  18. Piggy

Piggy Active Member

Best Answers:
    You say that you would like a logo because three companies are merging. People have already brought up a $ issue, but not many have focused on the fact that there really isn't enough information there to make a sufficient logo.

You gave an option of four different phrases to put on it. If somebody makes you a logo, and you decide to use a different phrase than what they put on there, then that person may not want to edit it again.

I'll make you a logo, (don't have a portfolio, to much of a waste of time) for $30, but it won't be a very professional logo. Prices on logo's aren't small. And logo's aren't just an element to have on your website, it's your websites symbol, it represents your website/business. If you're just making a website for your friends to screw around with, then yeah a $15 logo would be fine, just a pic and some words. Gloss effects up prices, and so does text size, effects, and gloss as well.

Piggy, Jul 21, 2007 IP
  19. shibligd

shibligd Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I can do the logos perfectly . Please see for detail
    www.artnpen@.com send direct email at designer@artnpen.com

shibligd, Jul 23, 2007 IP
  20. demonhale

demonhale Peon

Best Answers:
    again, discussing logo prices is borderline on anti-trust laws, price-fixing is illegal. Different firms require different branding, and costs may vary. Its up to the designer what he is willing to work for.

Usually if Im hired for branding a big company, I go to extents in looking for copyright infringements on design, preparing necessary legal documents and such. But for quick logo requirements, then charges could be less and theres a chance the logo may not be unique... that is my .2

demonhale, Jul 23, 2007 IP