1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for a 3PL who can help me with the situation I'm in.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by troydewt, Sep 9, 2021.

Hello,

I'm looking for a 3PL who can help me with the situation I'm in.

My expertise is growing all kinds of social media accounts and I now have a total of 430k+ followers (and still growing rapidly) in the alternative fashion niche. I have not launched my website yet because I first need to find a reliable 3PL.

My following base is mainly from the United States and the Netherlands so I want to place two orders. One to the 3PL's warehouse and another one to my address in the Netherlands. The 3PL can fulfill all the US orders and I will fulfill all the orders from the Netherlands.

I have already found a few 1688 suppliers who have the 'alternative' clothing pieces my followers love so much. I want to pick one of them and have the 3PL place two small orders, both around $400 (these orders will include multiple different clothing pieces) to get some feedback from my followers first. My idea is to grow my business based on continuous feedback. In the meantime I continue to grow my followers base via different platforms. To give you an idea, it has grown with a combined 150k+ last month.

Are there any 3PLs who can help me with this? The plan is to place bigger orders and have these handled by the same 3PL once I have received feedback from my first order.

troydewt, Sep 9, 2021 IP
    jessicaherron9 likes this.
  2. czqyniuy21

czqyniuy21 Peon

Best Answers:
    What is your more accurate location?

czqyniuy21, Sep 10, 2021 IP
  3. Sphor

Sphor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can help you with UK orders if you plan on expanding to the UK. Lots of experience with 3PL & fulfilment.

Sphor, Sep 11, 2021 IP
  4. jessicaherron9

jessicaherron9 Member

Best Answers:
    Some Tips for Finding a 3PL That Suits Your Needs

1. Find them Online – but Take Time to Complete Due Diligence.
    2. Verify Their Services.

(1). Freight bill auditing.
    (2). Transportation or Freight Management.
    (3). Contract or Public Warehousing.
    (4). Distribution Management.
    (5). Technology Solutions.
    (6). Freight Consolidation.

3. Check their Certifications and References.
    4. Inquire About their Claims and Insurance Processes.
    5. Test their Communication Standards.

jessicaherron9, Nov 7, 2021 IP
    Đặng Văn Bình likes this.
  5. RastoTin

RastoTin Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    finding 3PL can be a hard task, but when you decide, what you expect from your business in the future, you can find a service that suits your needs. For example, when choosing a 3PL company, i recommend considering some points from this article: https://www.fulfillmenteurope.com/fulfillment-centers-partner-outsourcing-logistics/. In this article you can find some good advice for your search, and also, Fulfillment by FHB Group provides fulfillment, so you can check if they offer services that suit you. They have their own daily linehauls across Europe, so it will be good for you based on fast delivery.

RastoTin, Mar 31, 2022 IP