1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for a business partner

Discussion in 'General Business' started by abcnyc, Jun 29, 2012.

Hello All,

I'm new to the community and wasn't sure if this was the right section to post in. I own the premium, generic 1-word domain Crock.com. It get's 1K type-in monthly. I originally invested $10K to purchase the domain about 5 years ago from the artist the created the Crock comic strip. I invested in another $50K to turn it into a web platform that would make easy for users to share funny/viral content with their friends. Other work caught up with me at the time and ran out of resources to complete the project.

The domain has a lot of potential.

At this point I'm looking to partner up with someone that has a good track record in creating sties, generating traffic, then flipping them for a substantial profit. My goal is to recoup some of my lost funds. If you have interest in partnering up, I'd be happy to discuss further.

Cheers,
    A

abcnyc, Jun 29, 2012 IP
  2. ashok.john

ashok.john Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,

This is Ashok from Ideaz Global. My company, Ideaz Global is a software development company specializing in the whole range of custom software development and web application development with expertise ranging from Microsoft technologies like VB.net, ASP etc to Open-Source technologies like Java, PHP including content management systems like Joomla, Drupal, WordPress, etc. and mobile platforms like iphone, Android, and Blackberry.
    We are a 10 year old company specialized in Software Services. We have more than 300 clients worldwide and have handled more than 100 projects successfully. All our developers hold a master’s degree and have more than 6+ yrs of experience on Software and Application Development. We partner with other software / web / application development companies and work as their extended team to handle their clients' projects at an amazing price as low as $8 an hour. Most of our clients have grown over 200% in the last couple of years with amazing revenue returns in profit through our offshore benefits. Please find attached a presentation that details our company info, skills, experience and working model.
    Please feel free to contact us for further clarifications if any. We look forward to hearing from you.

Skype: ideaz.global ( please add me in your contact list for further discussions)

ashok.john, Jun 29, 2012 IP