1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for a CMS and need suggestions :)

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by arcademan, Jun 27, 2010.

Hello DP,

I am looking for suggestions for a content management system that works for my situation.

What I have is a large number of clients that each need to see a separate page. They can either login or I can send them to a special subdirectory where they only see content I want them to see, and not other client's directories.

My business is event planning for corporate events and I need a way that my clients can come to the site, read about the event then signup via a form.

I need to be able to process credit cards from the form though, and also store all this registration data so I can review it later.

WHat I have looked at so far is wordpress and a plugin called phpurchase for the e-com side of the site.

My solution now is subpar, I have a basic template I use and edit it each time and place it in a new subdirectory.

Does anyone have any innovative suggestions?

Thank you!

arcademan, Jun 27, 2010 IP
  2. inazir

inazir Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello,

Thanks for sharing your requirements, your CMS website is not any issue as we are engaged in providing CMS solutions to our client. The further details can be checked at our website or you can simply shoot an email with your requirements to us and we will send you the complete resolution for the same.

The rates are reasonable and you will enjoy full CMS rights at your site along with the additional plug-ins which are topped up at your own request. For further queries and details, please feel free to contact.

Sincerely,

Imran Nazir

inazir, Jul 2, 2010 IP