1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for a good website-based VPN Service for use with Paypal..

Discussion in 'General Business' started by ahmadka, Apr 19, 2009.

Hey guys .. I need help in finding a good reputable VPN Service, which sells VPN accounts, and has decent rates too. My requirements are as follows:

1) Should be able to provide dedicated USA IP for the VPN ..
    2) Should accept payment through Credit Card (I don't have Paypal, Liberty Reserve, or anything similar right now)
    3) Their service should work with Paypal well, since I will be wanting to login into a US Paypal account using this VPN ..

So if anyone knows of any good VPN Service which they have used with Paypal, please let me know .. Thanks :)

ahmadka, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  2. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    1.Try this madvpn.com/usvpn.en.html

2.Yes they accept CC

3.Well for this question,you need static IP.

Its not advisable to logon to PP using VPN

mentos, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  3. Mark_Shay

Mark_Shay Banned

Best Answers:
    It's pretty evident that you will most likely using this for either malicious purposes or for reasons which are out of bounds of PayPal ToS, for that reason I won't help. Good Luck!

Mark_Shay, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  4. yenerich

yenerich Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why you need to use another IP to log in Paypal?

yenerich, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  5. ahmadka

ahmadka Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well I am not necessarily looking to do anything malicious at all !! The thing is that Paypal is not available in my country .. Now I have been waiting patiently for years now, for them to launch here, but they are just not... And like 99% of all online retailers accept payments online through Paypal .. I don't have much choices here, do I ? :(

ahmadka, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  6. ahmadka

ahmadka Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    can someone please help me out here ?

Anyways, I tried out PureVPN's Dedicated IP VPN Account, and I was impressed by it since most online proxy detectors didn't detect the connection as a proxy. However, even this Dedicate IP Plan has some shortcomings. Even though its not seen as a proxy on most sites, there are things about this connection which give away the fact that this is a VPN account.

Here are the details:

1) The connection is detected as a proxy on this one website out of like 50!

2) PureVPN's name is mentioned on performing whois on this specific website. This gives away the fact that this is VPN account, and the use is obviously trying to hide his real identity.

3) Whois results also mention the name of Cari.net, a company which provides servers. This hints that the user is not a 'normal' user.

4) The VPN connection is listed as 'Corporate' on some websites. This again hints that the user is not a 'normal' user.

Do these issues matter, considering that I want to use this connection for Paypal ? or am I just be too careful ? :p

ahmadka, Apr 22, 2009 IP
  7. ahmadka

ahmadka Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    anyone there ?

ahmadka, Apr 23, 2009 IP
  8. yenerich

yenerich Active Member

Best Answers:
    This will drive you nowhere.
    You will beed to lie about your identity, your addres, etc.
    Also you will not being able to get the money out of the account, since paypal will not send it to your real identity.
    Also, i don't think is a nice idea.
    Im sorry that Paypal is not available to your country, but trying to cheat paypal is not something we will be helpfull about.

yenerich, Apr 23, 2009 IP
  9. Tech Gringo

Tech Gringo Peon

Best Answers:
    why not get a VPS from a company that tolerates proxies. All you need to do is install squid as a private proxy service and then put in anonymizing options. or just use dynamic port forwarding ssh tunnel to your VPS. You can get cheap VPSs for this purposes for just $10 a month or less.

Tech Gringo, Apr 24, 2009 IP
  10. eFishy

eFishy Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Best option is to go with a small VPS server, you can get them for under $10 and install either a desktop service like ubuntu desktop and vnc to the server.
    Or install your own vpn software, you can also use it for things like webhosting as well, or sell VPN to others.
    Best of Luck

eFishy, Apr 24, 2009 IP
  11. hostinghelp24

hostinghelp24 Banned

Best Answers:
    You should start with a small VPS server.

hostinghelp24, Apr 26, 2009 IP
  12. legendvpn

legendvpn Peon

Best Answers:
    Try LegendVPN its the most reliable and affordable VPN service provider..

legendvpn, Nov 30, 2011 IP
  13. johnsonm90

johnsonm90 Peon

Best Answers:
    With respect to the problem you just mentioned about PureVPN dedicated IP..Dont you think this will be the case with every VPN provider then??Whois will show the name of the VPN provider and not some genuine user..I would appreciate if you can clarify on this :)

johnsonm90, Dec 7, 2011 IP
  14. allenriley

allenriley Peon

Best Answers:
    The post is quiet old. I guess now you don't need recommendations for the same. But i saw people posting here around on this thread trying to help you which is of no use at all.lol

Anyway, let me put some of my part into this thread as well if at anytime you seek any help.

There are lots of vpn companies who are offering the said services which you have mentioned in the thread. So, why go with 1? you should have an option of quiet a few befire investing your precious money into it.

So, it is better to get the mud of best top 10 vpn providers. Here you will get what you are looking for!

allenriley, Feb 17, 2012 IP