1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for a Job that I can do From Home

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Vallygirl28, Oct 8, 2010.

Hello all.I am 28 yrs old with a 2 yr old and I would like to find a job that I can do at home.I am currently a in-home caregiver,so yeah a Job at home would be wonderful.If anyone has any home jobs available please let me know.thank you and god bless

Vallygirl28, Oct 8, 2010 IP
  2. JoesMillion

JoesMillion Peon

Best Answers:
    If you're female, you can do webcam shows that pay pretty well. That's about the only thing I can think of for instant at-home money.

JoesMillion, Oct 8, 2010 IP
  3. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Go to DP BST section or freelance site, sure you can get some of them

lifeplayer, Oct 8, 2010 IP
  4. themyspacebank.com

themyspacebank.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Presently I have ad posting and HTML Tagging Home Based Job. If you are interested than you can earn a handsome amount from the comfort of the home. If required than you can contact me here for more details.

themyspacebank.com, Oct 8, 2010 IP
  5. geekos

geekos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    geekos, Oct 8, 2010 IP
  6. lucasalvarado

lucasalvarado Peon

Best Answers:
    Try odesk.com, freelancing site...There are lots of different work here..

lucasalvarado, Oct 9, 2010 IP
  7. shuvo

shuvo Active Member

Best Answers:
    You may set up a blog and trying to make money from affiliate programs.As only with affiliate program you can earn money in a little time with some little effort.

shuvo, Oct 16, 2010 IP
  8. raghuram

raghuram Peon

Best Answers:
    in my view uploding Job is the best..bcoz u no need to depend on others....you are the boss....if you want i can assist you mate
    PM me if you want

raghuram, Oct 16, 2010 IP
  9. Refla

Refla Peon

Best Answers:
    Affiliate marketing is a big business. If you're interested, it's by far the best make money from home opportunity. You can try sites like Buxm.info which allow you to do things for money too.

Refla, Oct 16, 2010 IP
  10. politejim

politejim Peon

Best Answers:
    affiliate marketing is great but it takes a little time to get up and running if you wanna do it right. I suggest you sign up with guru.com in the mean time as you can make decent cash writing articles on there. Dont be a slave to people who offer you $5 for a 500 hundred word article. You can easily get double that on guru. If you want more info pm me

politejim, Oct 16, 2010 IP
  11. mjett

mjett Peon

Best Answers:
    Vallygirl I understand exactly where you are coming from. I am a stay at home mom and I have 3 kids. Right now I am promoting a program that will cost you nothing to join, but you can earn around $60 a day and you get paid every 24-48 hours. It won't make you rich, but it should bring in a decent income so that you can spend more time with your baby. Other ways you can earn money from home is by writing. There are pay per post forums available and people will also pay you to write articles. Look on Craigslist under the gigs section, and you may be able to find some jobs writing, and get paid for that. Hope this helps.

mjett, Oct 18, 2010 IP