1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for a Mentor

Discussion in 'General Business' started by jeffbeer, Jul 17, 2013.

Title says it all. I am in search of someone (or multiple) people who would be willing to take on a mentorship role, specifically my goal is to try a new business venture. If you are willing to share your knowledge and experience, I would greatly appreciate it.

I am eager to learn and would be great to have a genuine person to be there for me.
    I am open to all suggestions, but all I ask again is be genuine.
    I look forward to see what comes from this.

jeffbeer, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  2. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe you would like to elaborate on what exactly is your new business venture? Then people with relevant experience can then come forward.

Howard Lim, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  3. jeffbeer

jeffbeer Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry for not clarifying. I am currently open for any niche/business model.

However, I have experience in mortgages, insurance, collections, internet based research, and writing. My hobbies include gaming, music, food, crafts, and so much more. My goal is to try and stray away from my comfort zone, and hope a mentor will allow for new ways of thinking, bring fresh perspectives, and generate ideas I wouldn't have been able to beforehand.

hope that helped some!

4. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried creating a website and building a list before?

Howard Lim, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  5. jeffbeer

jeffbeer Member

Best Answers:
    I have attempted to build a website a few times in the last 8 years, but was all alone in the process... felt like I was missing a vital piece in succeeding, despite the amount of resources out there.

if you have any advice for website building / list building please do share. PM is welcomed.