1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for a Mutlimedia Content Management Solution...advice?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by marketing, Sep 2, 2010.

I am looking for a simple yet cosmetically pleasing solution to display video files. I would like it to support the common movie formats as well as mkv. The other concern is that I want to be able to add files via a folder on my server, aka. upload a bunch of files via remote connect or ftp to a directory, then be able to add all the videos from that directory either in a bulk format or one by one (obviously bulk preferred to save time).

Bonus if it can support image files.

I am hoping to find something that will create a gallery of media. I don't know if something like Wordpress or Drupal or Joomla do this or not, any advice? is there a script like videobucket or whatever that would be better for this kind of project?

let me know your thoughts, I just want to go with the best format for this one from the start.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2010
    marketing, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  2. dennisb

dennisb Member

Best Answers:
    Drupal can do this, it has no limits the question is how. But I think that would be the question with every CMS, if you have big plans and want to be professional you should take Drupal for sure it is the most flexible system out there...

dennisb, Sep 2, 2010 IP