1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for a partner for a new web based business

Discussion in 'General Business' started by mrx345, Apr 28, 2010.

I am working on a service that will allow visitors to subscribe some content from the Internet and receive a printed digest every week which contains new posts. Users will pay monthly fee for subscription.

I have a vision how it works over all and how to implement it using PHP/MySQL platform. I also know how to find investors and clients. I am looking for someone who wants to be involved into this and someone who has something to bring to the table. I am located in Chicago, so it would be ideal if you are also in this area... but it's not a deal breaker if you feel that you can be a part of this.

Send me a private message and some info about yourself and I'll share more details.

Thank you
    Michael

mrx345, Apr 28, 2010 IP
  2. ppcmarketing

ppcmarketing Peon

Best Answers:
    Exactly what are you looking for as part of the puzzle for your site? SEO, PPC, Programming?

ppcmarketing, Apr 29, 2010 IP