1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for a PHP Programmer in NYC to become a Partner - will pay for services

Discussion in 'General Business' started by ashleyh4, Jul 29, 2011.

I am a 20-year Marketing Strategist, as well as, a 15-year entrepreneur and veteran of the Internet industry based in NYC. I have a new Start-up that I am developing and I am looking for a potential new PHP programming partner to become the CTO. There are already two other partners in the company, a VP of Sales and a Creative Director and we are looking for an experienced programmer that has built sites from the ground-floor up.

If you're an experienced PHP Programmer and are looking for a new opportunity, please contact me. I am open to paying the programmer, until we can establish a synergy between one another and that a partnership makes sense for all parties.

Please, only programmers in the NYC area contact me and who are willing to sign a Confidentiality Agreement.

ashleyh4, Jul 29, 2011 IP