1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for a script/site software to manage vendors and send $ quotes

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Mr Goldwing, Oct 1, 2007.

I need a script or some kind of content management/directory software for my new site.

Im looking at a site like: http://www.limos.com. It hosts vendors that advertise there. Client comes in, searches for paramenters (city, state, product, color, etc) and get a result page with different vendors. Then client has to check what companies he would like to get $ quotes from for the product. Then he gets an auto reply with customized (in CP) prices on products. That same mechanism would send each checked vendor a specified customer's quote that he requested. It doesnt have to send customer a Custom quote but at least send a vendor client's info and vice versa. And then charge vendor for each email received.

I dont even know where to look for that or what am I looking for. I was thinking of a Directory script with some custom coding.

Maybe someone can point me in a right direction or to someone that can create that for me.

Thanx

Mr Goldwing, Oct 1, 2007 IP
  2. arwen54

arwen54 Active Member

Best Answers:
    you need a custom script..there are no free ones for what you want. I know because I had a client last spring with a similar site.

You need to find a really good coder so I suggest you post in the services section.

Good luck :)

arwen54, Oct 2, 2007 IP
  3. JONES77

JONES77 Peon

Best Answers:
    We are a Web site development company making custom scripts ..our company site is advibe.com ..you can chk it out :D

JONES77, Dec 4, 2007 IP