1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for a solution for a Dynamic E-commerce Portal

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Ameet, Mar 22, 2011.

Hello Everyone,

I need to make a dynamic portal which caters to various products ranging from pin to plane. The solution that I am looking at is for the following:-

1) The site is a fully dynamic User Controlled Site (the user puts in the product he wants to advertise for or is looking for).

2) Similarly the users will have the benefit of commenting on the products and / or talk / e-mail to the company representative directly (different companies).

3) The site should have the facility to send mails (each and every member can exchange mails among each other) obviously these mails will be in the mailbox provided to the member from the site itself (he can choose to have a copy sent on his personal accounts if he desires)

4) The site is global so should have something that will be country / region specific as well and when the region / country is selected, the items advertised for those regions should be shown.

5) The admin (set up in different countries) will have the right to display or reject any particular advertisement or comments passed by any member (if found to be abusive or un-necessary)

One can say I am looking for a solution to set up a Networking E-commerce Portal.

I am looking at a solution (programming language, data management softwares, etc). which will help the cause of project.

Regards,

Ameet Mudnaney

Ameet, Mar 22, 2011 IP
  2. Ameet

Ameet Peon

Best Answers:
    Guys this project is urgent and it needs to be done ASAP. Request suggestions for the same

Ameet, Mar 22, 2011 IP
  3. jaycutler

jaycutler Peon

Best Answers:
    what's your budget? I can build this

jaycutler, Mar 22, 2011 IP
  4. Ameet

Ameet Peon

Best Answers:
    To be honest, budget is not a problem here. The only problem is the client wants to know the language, SW, HW requirements and he wants to hire people to do it in house. This is just one of the projects that he has (there are more than 8 projects with various products and services that he wants to get done) but he wants a team set up at his place to do it in house as he wants full time Maintenance and monitoring. He does not want to give this or any other project to a freelancer or a company as he already has had a bad experience with giving 1 project to a company that promised to build, maintain and monitor, but failed to deliver.

Ameet, Mar 23, 2011 IP
  5. jaycutler

jaycutler Peon

Best Answers:
    so you're basically wanting someone to work out of a guys basement?

jaycutler, Mar 23, 2011 IP
  6. Ameet

Ameet Peon

Best Answers:
    After having a bad experience with the freelancers / outside company working on the project who promised the monitoring and maintenance for 1 yr. (but failed to do so), the client wants to set up the development unit in his office directly. He is fine with the unit either being set up in Mumbai (India) under me or Dubai (UAE) under him.

Ameet, Mar 24, 2011 IP