1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for a Typo3 expert!

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Michelangelo, Oct 30, 2007.

Hi dear DP dudes,

I started a new course at university called "webtechnologies", and our next exercise needs to be done with typo3. As I am very new to this CMS I am not sure if the task we got can be achieved with a simple typo3 installation, therefore I would need someone of you who could talk to me via skype or MSN and may give me the one or the the other hint to get the whole thing going.

here the Task:

You have one frontend page of your website, which content area is seperated into several boxes. Let`s say 5.

Each box shows time limited content (which means the content in the box is shown for 24 hours only). Ok that thing could be done with the news Extension!

But here comes the clue.

Each box belongs to only one backend user!

This backend user should only be able to edit the content of his box only, and nothing else. He should also be able to write about 7 messages, each shown on only one day of the week!

So guys I know that was pretty long, maybe one of you knows how to manage a thing like that and could help me.

As I said, it would be great if you could talk to me via SKYPE or MSN.

Thanks a lot.

Cheers

Michelangelo

Michelangelo, Oct 30, 2007 IP