1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for a Wordpress Plugin that helps customers pick right product/service

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by larssonk22, Nov 14, 2010.

I'm not sure what the proper term is for this, so I will do my best to describe it. I am looking for ideally a plugin that allows me to create a kind of shopping wizard to help visitors pick the correct service.

Please look at the following example http://www.autoglass.co.uk/

If you click "Get Started" you are presented with a couple of options on each page that helps the visitor and the provider understand which service is required. At the end all the options are collated and easily previewed by the visitor, with the final option to email form or call. At the moment I am using contact-7 plugin to handle my emails.

Any ideas?

Thanks

larssonk22, Nov 14, 2010 IP
  2. Greg Carnegie

Greg Carnegie Peon

Best Answers:
    I do not know if there is plugin offering such functionality, however it seems like something pretty easy to do with "just" WordPress. You can create a Page with the option selection form. Once user selects an option he can be redirected to one of other pages which contains the contact information (i didn't went further so i might be mistaken).

Greg Carnegie, Nov 16, 2010 IP
  3. larssonk22

larssonk22 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Greg, thanks for the response, yes I could do manually and create all the pages for the options but then I would not be able to produces a summary of results at the end.

larssonk22, Nov 16, 2010 IP