1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for a WP template suitable for a biographical site

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Ibn Juferi, Jul 31, 2008.

I am looking for a WP template which would be easily modified to suit a biographical website which is running in WP. The website will contain the profile of the person, brief biodata, bibliography of his works, contact form etc. as static pages. The posts feature will be used to publish his past writings and related articles about the personality. If there is a premium theme that can suit the purpose, I wouldn't mind buying it either if it is at the right price and easily modified by my coder/designer to suit the biographical site.

I hope someone can help me with this project as it has been stalled for some time and I would like to get things running again. Thanks!

Ibn Juferi, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  2. pj1s

pj1s Active Member

Best Answers:
    pj1s, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  3. Ibn Juferi

Ibn Juferi Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks but these are not really what I am looking for. As for premium, any other theme besides Revolution? I personally think they are overhyped, Revolution's layout just does not jive with me.

Ibn Juferi, Aug 3, 2008 IP
  4. BANAGO

BANAGO Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can help you with that. We can pick up the right theme together (free or premium) and than I can twist that to fit your needs. Let me know.Thanks!

BANAGO, Aug 4, 2008 IP
  5. magicinthedesert

magicinthedesert Peon

Best Answers:
    You could look at businesscard.ithemes.com or any of the other ithemes. I'm also available to work on this project.

magicinthedesert, Aug 9, 2008 IP