1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for a writers and contributors for my blog.

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by slyvisions, Aug 10, 2008.

Hey everyone. Some of you might already know me as the blogger from Slyvisions dot Com, an internet marketing/make money online blog started June of last year. So after a year of blogging, I've realized that the blog is almost impossible to manage by one person (me) while still living my life and going to school at the same time. That's why I'm going to start to look for a few experienced bloggers and internet marketers that can become a part of the blog.

Here's what I'm looking for:

-blogger has to have some sort of portfolio where I can look at past or current internet marketing work
    -blogger needs to be an experienced writer
    -blogger has to be able to write at least 4+ posts per week
    -posts can be anything as long as they fit into the categories that I have set up (internet marketing, blogging, making money online, pc/mac etc.)

Benefits:

-shared Google Adsense ad space
    -shared advertisement income (email or PM me for more info)
    -freedom to post whatever you'd like as long as it is related to the site

Remember, what I am looking for are writers that write for Slyvisions dot Com on a regular basis. That means you are going to be credited as being a writer and contributor to the site, along with me. If you need more information, just ask here or let me know. If you are interested and want to get started, well, let me know. :)

slyvisions, Aug 10, 2008 IP