1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for advice in selling resell rights

Discussion in 'General Business' started by nside26, Nov 20, 2014.

I have been in script development/selling business for several years. Mostly popular site clones. As our strongest side is development, with marketing is not going that well. Although we have product that have made $100k in license sales. Bassicly the only thing we have done to market the products is SEO optimization. So im looking for other sales channels. Lately i have been thinking about selling white label resell rights, but the question is - where to look for interested parties? Maybe strategic partner? (marketing) Im sure DP is not the right place where someone would buy something like that as im not willing to give it away for cheap. Any advice and suggestions will be greatly appreciated

nside26, Nov 20, 2014 IP
  2. msjaved

msjaved Member

Best Answers:
    http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/account/

This is one good site that I know of.

You probably need a JV. Search google for JV requests and JV opportunities and you will find a lot of great sites.

Wish you best for your success.

Edyy

msjaved, Nov 25, 2014 IP
  3. Kajal Vinayak

Kajal Vinayak Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I did't understand what you have to asking.

Kajal Vinayak, Nov 30, 2014 IP