1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

looking for "alerts service" CMS

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by gclass, May 10, 2009.

Hello all,

I have an alerts service which I want to automate with new website.
    basically, the user sign-up for the service(we have few plans), pays setup fee once and monthly fee and start to receive the alerts.
    also, user can predefine his profile and add special alerts he wants to receive, which are an extra payments.

what I am looking for is a CMS or other script that will :

1. manage payments - setup fee in addition to initial payment and after that monthly payments (using Paypal and maybe one more payment processor)
    2. allow and block access to user profile according to subscription status.
    3. allow user access to private folder for his special alerts (PDF files)
    4. allow me to charge for special alerts (they are not constant so they can be on some months few times and on others non). (I thought to charge some deposit in advance and let the script to manage it anytime new special alert is created)

if you have any idea how I can apply this I will be glad to hear,

Thanks
    Kobi

gclass, May 10, 2009 IP
  2. longblog

longblog Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you can do most of this using Joomla's user module. You can also install the virtuemart plugin to handle your shopping cart and subscription settings.

longblog, May 10, 2009 IP