1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for an Advance File Hosting CMS -- for a Gaming website

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Mv.c9, Jun 17, 2011.

Hi all,

Im looking for an Advance File Hosting CMS. I want to use it for a gaming website, and use it to upload Mods (game Modifications), I already have one on vBulletin in which you can check here to get more ideas:

My already vBulletin Addon: http://gamemodscore.org/downloads.php

I am looking for the following features:
    The following features are already in the vBulletin Addon I have installed on the link above.

• Users can search trough the categories and Subcategories provided by Admin
    • Users can download files uploaded by other registered users.
    • Upload files, and also possible to add mirrors
    • Users can add screenshots and a thumbnail for their uploaded files.
    • Users can add title, description and Author (file developer) for their uploaded files.
    • Users can rate each others files.
    • Users that upload a file are marked as Uploader
    • Users can comment on files
    No there are some more options I want but that are not in the addon I installed.

• Have this to be stand alone and mergable with forum users
    • Have Have a video tab, in which you can add youtube
    • Have a count for Unique Downlods, total downloads.
    and something that is important to my goal:

• User management, so the admin can see how many files a user has uploaded, and how many times has it been downloaded.
    • there are more options I wish to include, but they are minor and avoidable now.
    I know that maybe a CMS is not made for these exact specifications, but maybe there is one that can be expanded and customized ?

or if i were to ask a team of developers and designer to make something like this for me, how much would it cost ?

Thanks lot, I have been visiting the site for a few years now, a great source of info, but today i found the need to register and start asking my own questions, thanks lot in advance for your help.

Mv.c9, Jun 17, 2011 IP