1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for backed admin note management system ( to leave messages for other admin to do work )

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by subohost, Jul 27, 2013.

Hey

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong section, but im looking for a script that will allow me and other admins to leave messages for eatch other and flag there importance,

for example:

I would leave a message saying- customer phoned and required a call back later today - then i could flag this as important

then when my other admin comes to work he will see the note phone the customer and leave a note what the customer says - phoned customer all comple

then can close the enquirey as done and it would be arcived.

i dont need a support script that is front end all will be backend for admin use only to creat tickets.

Thanks

subohost, Jul 27, 2013 IP
  2. phptechie

phptechie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A readymade script will be with full of features that you might not require & you will have to spend more time to customize it.
    Rather if your requirements in minimal , plain & simple , you can go for a custom script development from scratch.

Let me know if you wanted my help & I shall assist you.

phptechie, Jul 28, 2013 IP