1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for Business Partner(s).

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Jutestovin, Oct 5, 2010.

I have a big desire to start up an online business, possibly by using Google Adsense or other forms of online advertising. I have a full understanding of HTML and currently taking a course on JavaScript. I agree to do most of the work. All that is needed is someone that knows what they are doing or has experience in running any sort of websites for ad revenue.

We can equally share the profits if more people decide to work with me. Please, post in this thread even if you aren't looking to work with me. Any comments would be useful.

Jutestovin, Oct 5, 2010 IP
  2. KMcSupreme

KMcSupreme Peon

Best Answers:
    If you can help me out with some coding problems, then I have an idea for a site that we can try together. Coding is not my thing.

KMcSupreme, Oct 5, 2010 IP
  3. JoesMillion

JoesMillion Peon

Best Answers:
    You should go with an ad network to sell your ad space.

JoesMillion, Oct 8, 2010 IP
  4. cm2010

cm2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Please PM me something more about you and knowledge.

cm2010, Oct 8, 2010 IP
  5. olddocks

olddocks Notable Member

Best Answers:
    These days promotion/marketing plays significant role than learning html or javascript. Because its easy to create a beautiful site but if you dont promote it is just waste and dead.

olddocks, Oct 8, 2010 IP
  6. arcticsunshine

arcticsunshine Member

Best Answers:
    Anybody who knows what they are doing will hire and outsource the work...so you are offering nothing. Your html knowledge is worthless to anybody "who knows what they are doing" as they can buy it from india at $1 buck an hour... trust me...to make money... you need to trust only yourself and find markets willing to buy

arcticsunshine, Oct 8, 2010 IP