1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for Business Partners no investment needed

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Villanio, Jul 1, 2010.

Hello everyone, if you've managed to find this thread then you were obviously interested in the title, let me cut straight to the chase. I am currently running an app review website based on iphone, itouch What i am looking for is 2-3 other people who would be willing to write reviews for apps and be quite active. Since the website is new i would like to have as many apps out there as quickly as possible, working with others would increase the number of apps that can be reviewed in a short period of time. After the first month the pace will slow down and you can work whenever readily available, but still active enough to remain part of the staff of the website.

Requirements:
    -iphone or itouch (if you also have an ipad that can be added to this)
    -Can write in proper english and use proper grammar.
    -Capable of dedicating at least an hour a day to the website.

I know that there are somethings that i did not go over so this is quite vague for the most part. Please feel free to post or pm me questions. Hope to hear from those interested very soon.

Villanio, Jul 1, 2010 IP
  2. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    mentos, Jul 1, 2010 IP
  3. haveseo

haveseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How much is your estimation for being a partner?

haveseo, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  4. Mr_Spike

Mr_Spike Member

Best Answers:
    Title says request for business partner but what is the estimated return for an hour a days work?

how many visitors are you getting at the moment, how is it currently monetized?

Mr_Spike, Jul 4, 2010 IP