1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for Business Partnerships

Discussion in 'General Business' started by kendricksharp140, Nov 21, 2011.

Hello everyone. I am the CEO of Global I.M Providers which is an Internet Marketing company providing services in the areas of Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Graphic Design and Web Design. In order to expand out business potential I would like to form a few business partnerships. This is the idea that I have.

Since our services are at rock bottom prices, any business that wants to be our partner, can advertise our service as theirs thus expanding their range of services and reselling ours at their prices. We would do the work for you without fail and you will make whatever amount you add to the cost, from the sale.

It would be a win win for both of us. Let me know if anyone finds this interesting and is willing to be our partner in this regard.

kendricksharp140, Nov 21, 2011 IP
  2. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    lifeplayer, Nov 22, 2011 IP
  3. kendricksharp140

kendricksharp140 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much. I actually was looking for the right place and though this was it. I didn't realize there was a special sub forum in BST for this. I shall make the most there. Would I receive an infraction for duplicate threads or do I need to edit the above post.

kendricksharp140, Nov 22, 2011 IP
  4. Miguel Mirpuri Casal

Miguel Mirpuri Casal Member

Best Answers:
    pls Pm me details about your business offer. thanks!

Miguel Mirpuri Casal, Nov 22, 2011 IP