1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for businesses or people who purchase book or website rights

Discussion in 'General Business' started by nikibax, Nov 14, 2012.

Hi,
    I am a self-published author & am having a difficult time locating information on any companies or people who purchase book rights. I am not looking for the traditional type of arrangement, where it can take months to propose & come to an arrangement, but companies (or people) who are interested in evaluating the content to be purchased and coming to an agreement in weeks or sooner. I am interested in selling the rights to an internationally bought self-published book, before the end of the month. Any information would be appreciated.

*I am also considering selling the rights to a website concept, which is a money-sharing network.

nikibax, Nov 14, 2012 IP
  2. aa88

aa88 Peon

Best Answers:
    whats the content of your book?

aa88, Nov 14, 2012 IP
  3. joshua12346

joshua12346 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd love to have one.. I'll just message you or keep you an update if I am going to place an order..

joshua12346, Nov 14, 2012 IP
  4. nikibax

nikibax Peon

Best Answers:
    The book is a guide to Business-to-Business (and Business-to-Consumer) online sales; a sort of Do's & Don'ts for internet sales professionals. It is 100 pages, has sold internationally & is titled based on a Fortune 500 international sales website.

nikibax, Nov 14, 2012 IP