1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking For Cheap Advertising

Discussion in 'General Business' started by RahulSaini, May 8, 2014.

hello friends,

i have a forum that is pay per post for indians and i want to advertise this site at very low cost.
    i also go with clixsense and neobux but they have no debit card option and i can't pay using paypal because i don't have any credit cards.

i can only buy from my Indian debit cards... if someone know best site for me then it will be very helpful

Thanks..!!

RahulSaini, May 8, 2014 IP
  2. raj333

raj333 Banned

Best Answers:
    add me skpe:- rattan.singh30

raj333, May 9, 2014 IP
  3. holyman01

holyman01 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Knowing what you want to say to your customers is very important in any marketing strategy. Depending on your budget, plan a strategy to reach out your potential customers. There are few free advertising sites which are very helpful.

holyman01, May 10, 2014 IP
  4. SaeedKhan

SaeedKhan Peon

Best Answers:
    not sure if you tried adfly, they really cheap and have indian traffic

SaeedKhan, May 10, 2014 IP
  5. H2key

H2key Member

Best Answers:
    "Hi, looks like you want paid targeted traffic and from my advise neobux and all these PTC sites do not send you this kind of traffic unless you are selling $.99 cents make money ebooks (from my experience), so I would suggest you to buy traffic from PPC networks as cheap as .01 per click/international, and you can write your own ads. Google for. "$.01 per Visitor"

H2key, May 10, 2014 IP