1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for Co-founders/Moderators for StumbleForum.com,the forum only for Stumblers

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by raj61184, Jun 5, 2012.

Hi,

StumbleUpon is right now one of the most powerful social medium.

I have started a forum http://www.stumbleforum.com, my main aim is to develop it like a mini digitalpoint forum for internet marketers.

I am looking for around 5-7 co-founders who would also be moderators of this forum and help is grow by posting relevant post and moderating the content.

Overview:

StumbleUpon is a the undoubtedly the biggest source of website traffic and revenue, still there are very few forums which help in getting the Stumblers together and work together. This is one of a kind forum specific to StumbleUpon.

I and my team has done the initial work to get forum up and running, all onsite SEO is done and I have started investing in paid ads. Now what I am looking for are people who are quite active on StumbleUpon and are really interested in it.

The benefits of co-founder:

As you will be the initial few people who would help in building this highly relevant and niche forum, you would get all benefits of a co-founder, you would be able to put sticky post of your ads, make announcements and other related stuff that would help you to generate revenue for yourself. You can get even more depending on your contribution. You will be responsible for posting relevant content regularly and help in promoting the forum.

Businesses are made with real people and not with money/website/forums etc so if you are thinking that I am just saying the word "co-founder" and I dont mean it and I would dump you once you have contributed, I would be the biggest fool. This business needs people like you otherwise it would be dead. I assure you 100% honesty from my side, the more you contribute the more you would be eligible for monitory benefits.

If you are interested please send me your StumbleUpon profile or your blog/website so that we can get started.

raj61184, Jun 5, 2012 IP
  2. Traditione

Traditione Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    StumbleUpon traffic hates to be sold to, they want to see cool things and if they happen to buy it, so be it.

If you try to intentionally and obviously sell to StumbleUpon traffic, it won't work.

Hope that StumbleUpon doesn't catch wind of your site or they will send a C&D order. I've seen it happen to another site with Stumble in the URL that had to do with StumbleUpon

...Unless...You work for StumbleUpon???

Traditione, Jun 5, 2012 IP
  3. raj61184

raj61184 Member

Best Answers:
    Not really I dont think there is any reason for banning my forum, it does not have the trademark name "StumbleUpon" nor I am selling or allowing anyone to sell like or followers
    Who is selling traffic? where did you read that?

It is a forum for Stumblers to get together and share ideas and links, there are other benefits also, I could not find any forum where i could discuss about StumbleUpon paid discovery - my forum has it.

I dont know why you think this is shady may be just because this forum has only one specific discussion niche StumbleUpon.

But anyways thanks for you opinion, any new point of view is welcome

raj61184, Jun 5, 2012 IP