1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for Digg/Stumbleupon help

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Spider-Man, Dec 19, 2007.

Hey.

I need some help with digg, stumbleupon and the like.

I really don't know where to start when 'submitting' to them, what do I need to submit to get traffic, can anyone give me some tips?

Thanks

Spider-Man, Dec 19, 2007 IP
  2. Chr1ssst0pher

Chr1ssst0pher Peon

Best Answers:
    And what is the problem, actually? Everything is easy with digg : create your account (sign up for free), then, after you login, you will see on top right corner a button "submit new", so submit your post for example... you will have small box for description, so write there just the most interesting and eye catchy text/picture in order to attract readers.
    This is it;)

Chr1ssst0pher, Dec 19, 2007 IP
  3. Spider-Man

Spider-Man Banned

Best Answers:
    What sort of thing do I submit - just things like articles and stories? How do I get people to move from the digg page to my site?

Spider-Man, Dec 19, 2007 IP
  4. magda

magda Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It probably would be best if you spent some time reading what's on the site and getting a feel for what's liked there and what isn't. Just throwing things at it and hoping it sticks because you've read somewhere else that's what other people do isn't the way to get the most out of any social bookmarking/networking site. They are communities - you need to join in to really benefit.

magda, Dec 19, 2007 IP