1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for e-commerce software

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Slapyo, Apr 26, 2006.

I am looking for a good e-commerce application. I have tried osCommerce but find it too bloated. I've tried Zen Cart and think it's template system is wack. It doesn't need to be free, I would be willing to pay for the application if the price was right and the application did what I needed.

So what are some of the better, top of the line, PHP e-commerce applications?

Slapyo, Apr 26, 2006 IP
  2. Weirfire

Weirfire Language Translation Company

Best Answers:
    Apparently Cube Cart is pretty good.

I know what you mean about oscommerce. It's my first choice ecommerce system and it'll be a while before I have tweaked it enough till I'm satisfied with the product.

If you wanted I could give you a quote on a custom made ecommerce solution that would fit into your specifications. That however, would probably be a very costly exercise unless you were looking for resell rights. :)

Weirfire, Apr 26, 2006 IP
  3. Slapyo

Slapyo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well if I can't find one that works I would just creating my own. But I'd rather fork over some cash for a well built, solid, pre-existing piece of software than build it. I may have to if I just can't find anything to fit my needs.

Slapyo, Apr 27, 2006 IP