1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for experts

Discussion in 'General Business' started by mclenhard, Sep 22, 2011.

Hey there everyone,

Are you an expert in Blog writing, graphic ads, Google ads, newsletters, press releases, radio scripts or any marketing in general? If so then Test my message is looking for you!

Test my message helps marketers get feedback on their message from a variety of experts, quickly and at a cheap cost. Instead of hiring just one consultant, we allow you to get feedback from a variety of experts. We currently offer reviews of Blog posts, radio ads, banner ads Google ads and in the future newsletters.

What exactly do our Experts do? Our Experts drop in and give expert reviews and feedback in bite size chunks. Guiding those seeking help in the right direction. It’s not content creation, but content guidance.

So what’s in it for you? Currently Experts will receive a profile page containing links to your site or blog, your bio, and a way for customers to contact you directly. If a customer is interested in a more formal working relationship or just more in-depth feedback on their project, they can contact you directly. No strings attached.

If you have any other questions or comments feel free to shoot me a message.
    You can apply at http://www.testmymessage.com/apply-to-be-an-expert/

mclenhard, Sep 22, 2011 IP
  2. jhardy2008

jhardy2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm a Google Ads Expert.

jhardy2008, Sep 25, 2011 IP
  3. mclenhard

mclenhard Peon

Best Answers:
    mclenhard, Sep 26, 2011 IP
  4. Sensei.Design

Sensei.Design Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    what exactly are you offering for our expertise as it takes plenty of work to get an expert.

Sensei.Design, Sep 26, 2011 IP
  5. mclenhard

mclenhard Peon

Best Answers:
    Sensei Design,
    We understand that becoming an expert is a very difficult process ,so we try to compensate this by offering a link to your site or blog. Which will continue to grow importance as our site continues to grow. We also offer you the ability to create an expert profile(with a bio and way to contact you) and the opportunity to recruit potential customers. If you leave a relevant and helpful comment you might be able to interest them in your own services. Hope this helps!

mclenhard, Sep 26, 2011 IP
  6. Sensei.Design

Sensei.Design Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you are really looking for experts I suggest you make it worth their while as they will be easily able to generate backlinks or gain new customers.

Sensei.Design, Sep 27, 2011 IP
  7. mclenhard

mclenhard Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your input Sensei, were actually looking at different ways to compensate them now and I encourage you to check the site in the next couple weeks to see the updates.

mclenhard, Sep 27, 2011 IP