1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

looking for help to get people on new site via social sites

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by seamouse, Oct 26, 2014.

Dear members,
    As all of you are aware, there has been a big jump in social apps and sites over the last 5 years.As a 90`s user of the net, member of many old sites, like faceparty, face pic, judge the jury, AOL and yahoo chat sites, there has always been people posting photos of others and acting as them

The show catfish is nothing NEW, but has only brought it to light to the main stream.
    A old old site called fakers-busted and fake hunter were around in the late 90`s and early 2000 with members sharing photos and links to the fakers.

Even today i see a few groups on Facebook and twitter with only a handful of people using it to share links and salutes.

I have restarted this sort of idea to try and get it "back out there "
    Many fake profiles now have a bad side, people grooming kids and even some accounts of a hot chick selling photos for money. I have even seen the "call me" i`m busy and the call is from $2 to $5 a min. It make me sick to think that there is no real way to police some sites.
    Some sites let you report a profile, or a pic and even let you say is fake. But what if we had a site people could share them accounts and pics on??

great idea??

well i made fakesbusted.com
    made a Facebook page, group
    twitter and insagram account as well.

Based on a IPB board, areas are still being made. But if anyone and i`m sure there is at lease 10% of this site (male) who has chatted to some hot chick only to find out was fake, want to help, add ideas, then feel free to join and post here ideas.

seamouse, Oct 26, 2014 IP