1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for honest-quality- reaaallll Guest Bloggers on my beginners marketing site

Discussion in 'General Business' started by MaryjaneBurnz, Jan 11, 2011.

Hey so. I am not into Article spinning or the lot so I am looking for honest to goodness Bloggers who have something important/interesting to educate noobs with- In exchange for a link to your site and generally more positive cred.
    Basic beginners language necessary, with a lot of personal experience noted. Topic doesn't matter as long as it is pertinent to making money online and is not a form of Affiliate Marketing or anything resembling it. Strictly educational. How-to's and step by step lists kinda deal. Of course take a look over the site and make sure I haven't already done the same topic in detail.. ;)
    and yah, the benefit to you is that once my baby gets up off the ground (just started it) you are going to have your name and link building a very good reputation sprinkled with brand new shiny Karma.
    Send me a PM here and we'll talk business. I'd like to see your site first to make sure your writing style is compatible..
    There is a Category dedicated to Guest Bloggers and once I get a bit more of my own content throughout I am going to pepper some GBs all over.

xx

MaryjaneBurnz, Jan 11, 2011 IP