1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for Humor Site Solution

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by tcfdark56, Mar 1, 2009.

Hello everyone. I am planning on making a website similar to Collegehumor.com, or Cracked.com. I am not asking for a nulledscript but more for some guidance.

Does anyone know what would be the best CMS to use to make something like this?
    My first thought was wordpress but i dont know what Plugins to use

I want to be able to incorporate a blog like wordpress or whatever for articles. Videos where some can be hosted on site others embedded. and Images with photo albums with the ability to comment.

It doesnt have to have the functionality where users can upload content but i am just looking for something like stated above.

Thanks
    Sawyer

tcfdark56, Mar 1, 2009 IP
  2. Kngavl

Kngavl Peon

Best Answers:
    Why not a Joomla or a Dupral?

Kngavl, Mar 1, 2009 IP
  3. Bohol

Bohol Peon

Best Answers:
    A website like cracked.com can be made using Wordpress. Maximize the potential of Wordpress. It is not just a blog software, it is also a powerful CMS tool.

Bohol, Mar 1, 2009 IP
  4. tcfdark56

tcfdark56 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes i was thinking about Joomla and Drupal but i wasnt sure exactly what plugins to use.

Also Bohol could you explain to me in more detail as how to maximize Wordpress.

Thanks
    Sawyer

tcfdark56, Mar 2, 2009 IP