1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for motivated jacks of all trades, eccentric geeks, and freelancers!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Yogizilla, Jan 22, 2011.

My team is looking to recruit some talent in the coming months. We're looking for several different things, which is why I am not posting in any specific forums. Link sales, directory submissions, article creation, and other work will be needed.

We'd be working closely together so a good personality fit is a MUST. This is an opportunity to secure yourself long-term income on a monthly basis and perhaps become a permanent part of our team. The right candidates will be more excited about the nature of the work rather than just trying to earn a buck. The scope of the work will not be pretty granular and manageable so we'd likely be paying flat rates or per deliverable, as appropriate.

My partner and I are long-time Internet marketing and design veterans but we could use the help as we gain new clients and expand our service offerings. Right now, we seem to have enough content developers but a little help with links, affiliate marketing, and directory submissions wouldn't hurt. Some degree of consultative/research work may be required depending on the workloads.

If you're looking for some immediate work and would like to build up your resume/dossier, please send me a private message. Extensive experience is not required but certainly helps. Some industry-specific exposure will be nice as we bring in clients from specialized industries as well.

Include any credentials, references, blogs, links, etc. I am very organized and detail-oriented but, above all, I like to work with good people who take great pride in their work but also are humble, approachable, and coachable.

Look forward to reading some introductions! Bare with me if I don't get back to you right away: the end of the month is always a bit hectic for us! 8)

Yogizilla, Jan 22, 2011 IP
  2. whippa craka

whippa craka Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Pm me please.

whippa craka, Jan 22, 2011 IP
  3. Yogizilla

Yogizilla Peon

Best Answers:
    All right, folks! We got a bigger response than expected so only detailed PMs will be considered right now. If we need anything specific, we'll post in the appropriate marketplace forum. Thanks, all!

Yogizilla, Jan 24, 2011 IP
  4. Yogizilla

Yogizilla Peon

Best Answers:
    It seems I do not have the proper status to post in the Link Sales section soooo.. If anyone is looking to collaborate/affiliate or perhaps just sell some links, let me know! We're looking for quality web sites with a good reputation. No spam. Original content only. Good PageRank is nice, but not crucial. We will pay monthly, quarterly, or yearly, ideally at a flat rate.

So, if you or someone you know has a good web site or blog, let's talk! Our clients are various industries but the ones we are focusing are in the food and business support sectors. Please PM me and then we can discuss further via e-mail. Just to be clear, we're looking for one-way links for the time being but reciprocal links can be worked out. Since we have some skilled writers, perhaps a guest blogging setup will be best, complete with appropriate anchor text, credits, etc.

Looking forward to hearing from you all! Please, feel free to share what excites you most about your sites/blogs. BTW, web site review sites are okay too.. Though we'd rather have more focused, targeted web sites provide us with backlinks.. Naturally. ;)

Yogizilla, Jan 27, 2011 IP