1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for partner w/ ebook advertising/marketing experience.Splitting profits 50/50

Discussion in 'General Business' started by iiswhois, Feb 2, 2009.

Hi guys.

Over the past week or two, I've researched various niches to create an ebook which was targeted towards a specific group. I wanted to focus on providing something which people searched for regularly, yet was not competitive, had a long-tail keyword phrase, and had great potential.

Recently, I chose a particular niche with a 5-word long-tail keyword phrase which receives a good amount of search engine views (8-9k per month for the particular phrase). I also purchased a domain to match the keyword phrase. I have also begun to research and write up the book.

My original thought was to compose the ebook, and market it myself. However, I think that the product will be more successful if I partner up with someone who has valuable personal experience in eBook selling/marketing and website creation.

The person should be willing to give input on the product, help add to the ebook (I will do most of the writing), help market/promote it, etc. I will be more than willing to split all profits of the ebook sales on a 50%/50% basis. Meaning once I receive a payment via PayPal for the ebook, I will send you 50% right away.

I already have most of what is needed:
    -good potential product
    -Domain has been purchased
    -Hosting is already available
    -Research has been done
    -eBook writing has begun

Now I'm just looking for someone to help with creating the ebook marketing page, and incorporating everything into a package, as well as help with marketing/promoting.

If you're interested in teaming up, give me a shout with your experience.

Thanks!

iiswhois, Feb 2, 2009 IP
  2. workingaswriter

workingaswriter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    workingaswriter, May 19, 2012 IP