1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for people that want to build a professional Online Video Channel. (Youtube)

Discussion in 'General Business' started by cartmanisfat, Jun 15, 2010.

Sorry admin ! Please move it to the right forum !

This isn't your usual Scam advertisement.

Hi,

my name is Christian im from Berlin, Germany and I'm a regular guy.
    Basicly i want to built a Business creating Online Videos and having a strong well known
    (Youtube) Channel. I want us to become some sort of Garry Vaynerchuck.

Here is my picture if you wonder who is this guy? Is he serious?

[​IMG]

Im tired of trying to convince people around me in Real Life. Therefore Im looking for people around the globe to make an (international) Youtube Chanel / Video Plattform Programm.

"There is no money in it!" "Waste of time"

Imagine 10 years from now Children somewhere in Bangladesh and in some african dessert watching online videos on their 10 year Old Apple Iphone, and having a unlimited Bandwith. Plus ever heard of Google TV ?

There is so much different things besides the usual talking to the webcam one can do:

at example: cartoons, tech reviews, soccer predictions, fun stuff, etc.
    Im not in it for fun, im in it for the money. But money makes me happy.

If you consider yourself a thrustworthy individual with lots of ideas and want so built an empire from scratch. Please write me an email or send me a pm.

I think here is so much unused potential.

Christian

Last edited: Jun 15, 2010
    cartmanisfat, Jun 15, 2010 IP