1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking For Psm/crm For It Company

Discussion in 'General Business' started by BizMentor, Jan 30, 2013.

?

Best PSA/CRM for Technology Provider company?

1. ConnectWise

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. TigerPaw

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Autotask

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Hi gang,
    I have an IT company that offers both retail sales as well as Managed Services for businesses. Right now, we schedule everything in a shared outlook calendar, and bill everything out in a Point of Sale system (which then exports the data to quickbooks).
    We would like a full-rounded application that can take care of;
    Scheduling
    Support Tickets
    Invoicing (Recurring)
    Full CRM
    Marketing Module
    Point of Sale (Quick Sale)

Right now, the main players in the Tech market are Connectwise, Tigerpaw and Autotask. All look great, but are missing components on our "Wish List"

Does anybody have any input on a good full-rounded business application that might suit our needs - or if you're familiar with the three I listed, can you "vote" on your favorite?

BizMentor, Jan 30, 2013 IP
  2. sindhu_prompt

sindhu_prompt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

You can get all these in one system. Microsoft Dynamics CRM provide you all of this. Just need to do some customization and Integration with it.

- Microsoft has inbuilt functionality of outlook just need to do some customization with it.
    - Scheduling, and support tickets will also be done.
    - Integration of Webportal with MS CRM is also possible and we have done this also. So you will get all the leads from your portal into your CRM database and CRM dashboards. and You can send the invoice, cases, quote anything from CRM only see at: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ammplee4cpvedbr/MS%20CRM%2B%20WebPortal.pptx

- We have also done the integration of MS CRM with ERP (QuickBooks) so you can also exports the data from CRM to quickbooks. See at: https://www.dropbox.com/s/z2nm1q9ozqalqts/crm%2Csharepoint%2Cquickbooks.jpg

- We have also don the Integration of MS CRM with Email Marketing tool(MailChimp) so you can create the Email Campaigning from your CRM and also get the real time analytic of your Campaign on your CRM dashboards. See at:https://www.dropbox.com/s/e0qbudwmgdyb7so/Email%20campaign%20from%20CRM%20Copy.pptx

So, You will get all the functionality you wanted in one system. Let me know if you have any queries on this. I can also give you the demo of this.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

Have a great day ahead.

Best Regards,
    Sindhu Solanki

sindhu_prompt, Feb 7, 2013 IP