1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for some advise as I try to sell a site

Discussion in 'General Business' started by WeepingLizard, Mar 23, 2011.

I have a website that makes between £80-120 on adwords each month, it ranks in position 2 and 3 (jumping about) in google for a competitve term that google shows as getting 10k searches per month.

The site is a wordpress blog and all the content on their is written by me, its not great content but its sensible, I have build loads of links over the last few years, some are just 2.0 links and some are built from solid sites in the same niche. I have bought some links, its quite a selection.

What sort of value would I be able to get for the site (realistically) and what would be the best way to sell it?

WeepingLizard, Mar 23, 2011 IP
  2. tjsocr22

tjsocr22 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Generally from experience a website will go for about 5-10 times monthly revenue. I would try posting your site either on the Marketplace here or SitePoint's Marketplace.

tjsocr22, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  3. andre01

andre01 Member

Best Answers:
    you can sell your website if you are interested in the selling the website. there is no problem to sell the website

andre01, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  4. jhardy2008

jhardy2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    $2000 bugs is right value for your website. But according to me work on them and search another ways of revenue generation

jhardy2008, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  5. YDGH-Wayne

YDGH-Wayne Peon

Best Answers:
    10k searches on any place on the first page of google.. I would like to see the site because of several sites I have on page 1 google, Im not making over 100 a month from sites around 10K searches per google adwords/keywords tool

YDGH-Wayne, Apr 8, 2011 IP