1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for some feedback regarding an idea of mines...

Discussion in 'General Business' started by soneat, May 21, 2010.

1. zynga2009

zynga2009 Peon

Best Answers:
    PLS VISIT THIS SITE!!!!! http://www.ygo-online-shop.com/index.php

zynga2009, May 24, 2010 IP
  2. soneat

soneat Peon

Best Answers:
    Alright guys, just wanted to let everybody know that the site&service will be going live anytime next week!
    Prices will start from $45 a blog. There will be loads of updates to come! I'm also writing script after script to automate and integrate the blogs with twitterfeed, ping fm and much more. You guys will be amazed for sure!
    Send me a PM to be put on the preorder list, once the site goes life I'll be able to process your orders first!

Cheers

soneat, May 27, 2010 IP
  3. AndriyZ

AndriyZ Peon

Best Answers:
    $60 for unique website, logo and some SEO work. That is dirt cheap, and if people not ready to part with this kind of money they shouldn't be considering being in business. An hour of professional work on your site cost around $60. Install CMS (wordpress, joomla ext) without any designing (custom template), logo or any assistance with it will cost you 3 times as much. Ecommerce will easily run 20 times higher (literally 20) for somewhat decent solution. Taking about some SEO work? Well, the least you can spend is about $400-500 and no result guaranteed with those cheap prices. Want SEO work that actually produce results? Price will easily go to $1500. So onece again, if you not ready to invest $60 in whatever you want to do with you business plan you should not be in business at all.

AndriyZ, Jun 3, 2010 IP
  4. kla

kla Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah! thats right my dear! low cost attract buyers

kla, Jun 3, 2010 IP
  5. soneat

soneat Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey man,
    the site is open already and we are taking orders. See my signature!
    Let me know if you want to purchase any, we are giving lots of discounts to DP members right now.
    Cheers

soneat, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  6. AndriyZ

AndriyZ Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, the best way to know is to see what other people sell it for. Look for something like you sell, not necessary in auto industry, but same type of websites as you sell

AndriyZ, Jun 4, 2010 IP