1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for someone to audit my facebook page

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Quarite Tim, Dec 8, 2012.

Hi there,

I looking to work with someone who can give me a full audit for my company's facebook page. You need to give me a full analysis of what i am doing wrong and how i can improve it. PM me you contact details together with your price. Overpriced offers will be rejected. Its something i do not have the time to do and need a quick hand.

Cheers

Quarite Tim, Dec 8, 2012 IP
  2. jipolis7

jipolis7 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am interested for your work. I feel challenged of this type of work. But, I think it will be better if you build a project in freelance marketplace like freelancer, odesk etc. and you will huge number of people to work with you. So, why not trying this?

jipolis7, Dec 8, 2012 IP
  3. Linktub

Linktub Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    why would you need an audit of your FB page? No one, as of yet, has come close to cracking the algorithm for FB. They change it all the time. If you are noticing a lack of reach, it's because everyone is. The standard reach now is < 16%. They want you to advertise. And the best way to advertise is too rotate 1000's of ads a month so it's fresh and gets displayed all the time. Becoming a waste of time FB is, I think.

Linktub, Dec 8, 2012 IP