1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for someone to share and buy spy phone blackberry Unlimited license[generator

Discussion in 'General Business' started by puiiz_zz, Nov 23, 2010.

Looking for someone to share and buy spy phone blackberry Unlimited license[generator]

price that i have check is $1800

anyone want to share?? with me

make your own business together !!

Features:
    •Environment Listening ( Bugging Device…to be able to listen the surroundings of targeted phone)
    •SMS Logging (Incoming / Outgoing…exact body of smsreceived and sent)
    •SMS Interception (real time)
    •Call HistoryLogs (Incoming / Outgoing…recorded and to be able to identify contacts stored in phone memory)
    •Call Duration (Incoming / Outgoing)
    •Call Recording of incoming and outgoing calls
    •GPS and Cell ID Location Tracking(gps : to be able to track live in google’smap)
    •GPS history , Cell ID when GPS not possible
    •SIM Change SMS Notification
    •%100 Undetectable (all functions) and to control phone by sms(remotely)
    •Receive an alert by SMS when any record will be added or removed on the Target Mobile phone (contacts,photo,calendar…real time !)
    •Re-defined numberwhich controls remotely targeted phone (sms+ command+password)
    •To be able to reboot targeted phone by sms
    •Black list : we set targeted phone to reject call from black-listed numbers
    •White list : we set targeted phone to accepted only calls from white list, rest of calls will be rejected

contact me pm!!

puiiz_zz, Nov 23, 2010 IP
  2. danger9918

danger9918 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Threads like these belong in the BST section, which you are not allowed to post in yet.

danger9918, Nov 23, 2010 IP
  3. moncler8

moncler8 Guest

Best Answers:
    spy phone , using this thing break the priciple of the morality , so i am agianst it .

moncler8, Nov 23, 2010 IP