1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

looking for something similar like Facebook.

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by BalloonHead, Feb 27, 2008.

hi, I am looking for something similar to that popular social network site I mentioned in the topic but with some differences.

like not being required to enter your real name, and real life personal information(phone number, address) and have it displayed publicaly on the internet.

the part of the social networking site where people posts RL pics of them selves, real names, and other real life info has been done over and over and over.

real life information should be completely optional and have the option to be hidden or not.

I would perfer to go by a fictional character name or just a random nick(not 100% anonymously) that represents the user name over the internet and making it completely optional of the user wants to post some of the real life info on the net or not. RL name initials can be likley.

BalloonHead, Feb 27, 2008 IP
  2. Bohol

Bohol Peon

Best Answers:
    Check this out. Maybe you are interested.

Bohol, Mar 6, 2008 IP