1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for suitable online platform for building business?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Muller Bibby, May 14, 2023.

Hey everyone,
    I am looking for a suitable online platform for building business applications. At my company, we realized that we needed a platform that would simplify building business applications and give us powerful data management and reporting capabilities. It should be readily available for small businesses or teams and offer a set of pre-built templates that allow for quick adoption. I've considered many options in my search for the perfect platform, but I'm concerned about the cost. Many of the platforms are overpriced and out of our budget. We are looking for a platform that will help us make our business processes more effective and keep costs low . In addition, we want a platform that allows us to process large amounts of data and support multiple users at the same time. This is of great importance to us as we work in a team and often work on the same documents. A platform that allows us to share and collaborate on documents with other team members would be invaluable.
    Have you had similar experiences and which platform do you think is the best for such work?

Muller Bibby, May 14, 2023 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    • You're looking for an intranet? or will information be exposed to the public?
    • Without knowing what those processes and the reporting are it's impossible to make a recommendation.
    • All systems will support multiple users, but tying down security is really important. Is a process available to all users? all users in Group A? only Jane and John?
    • The prebuilt templates are for styling? or for those processes?
    I think you're going to find you need significant modifications on whatever system you end up selecting. That's not a bad thing, it means you'll have everything just right.

Don't forget that software gets updated frequently and you need to build that into your ongoing budgets.

sarahk, May 14, 2023 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry, but this is similar to saying, "I need a tool to do my work..." Okay, do you need a hammer to put together a small wooden box, or do you need an excavator to dig a tunnel or maybe an airplane to transport cargo? Without knowing your specific business needs, we will not be able to help you much with your search.

jrbiz, May 20, 2023 IP
  4. BoyIsBig

BoyIsBig Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    • WordPress
    • Mockplus
    • Macaw
    • Weebly

BoyIsBig, May 31, 2023 IP