1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for te best CMS for my needs!

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Argo, Oct 2, 2007.

Hi, i'm looking for a cms that can be easily modified for my photoshop tutorial site. I will need something that as i said can be modified and something that run off a mysql database.

Argo, Oct 2, 2007 IP
  2. jBud

jBud Peon

Best Answers:
    My personal favorite would have to be joomla, but there are so many out there it's getting harder to choose. Try here opensourcecms.com you'll find a pretty good list and comments. One of the simplest has to be sNews snewscms(dot)com it only has one file and it's easy to customize the design.

jBud, Oct 2, 2007 IP
  3. Argo

Argo Guest

Best Answers:
    i was looking at drupal? is that good?

Argo, Oct 2, 2007 IP
  4. ass45sin

ass45sin Peon

Best Answers:
    Drupal's good.. it's default template engine (PHPtemplate) is easy to modify with just a little PHP, CSS and HTML knowledge... and if you're really good at PHP you can basically make drupal run on any RDBMS by creating it's own driver.

ass45sin, Oct 2, 2007 IP
  5. Argo

Argo Guest

Best Answers:
    yeah i know some uni guys who are all wizes at it so they are going to hopefully totally redesign drupal for my needs... it will not look like drupal anymore lol.

Argo, Oct 2, 2007 IP