1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for two 125 x 125 buttons

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by KenYN, Jan 3, 2008.

As I am a total failure when it comes to Photoshop, I need two buttons: the first is for my site, an advertise here button with text like:

Advertise on
    ##Logo##
    What
    Japan
    Thinks​

Feel free to use better wording! The logo can be found at http://whatjapanthinks.com/images/WhatJapanThinks-510x225.png . Please keep the colours, and a rounded button background would be nice. If you need it, I can send a larger sample or an Adobe Illustrator file. Please try to avoid reflections or gradient fills on the text as I dislike them! Also, no animation!

The second is another "advertise here" button, but go wild! I'm looking for a generic button with suitable text along the lines of "Advertise on this site", "Click here to learn about advertising", or whatever other text you might like.
    Animation is OK, and feel free to be as serious or as light-hearted as you want, as I'm just looking for an example button or two.

For the first, I'll pay $20 PayPal to the one I choose. For the second, I'll pay $10 PayPal for each one that takes my fancy.

Thanks!

KenYN, Jan 3, 2008 IP
  2. Redders

Redders Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am revising currently (on a small break) please keep this open till tomorrow morning to allow for an entry from me - i have an idea.

Should maybe be moved to contests also.

Redders, Jan 3, 2008 IP