1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking to get custom anime designs for a forum

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Swaps4, Aug 12, 2012.

I'm looking to get a custom vBulletin 3.8.7 anime theme designed. It will be based off my website www.haruhichan.com - I was thinking maybe it could be the same exact style? I want a theme made from the ground up, so everything custom.

I'm also looking to get some custom rank badges made. Administrator, Mod, VIP etc. I have some examples of stuff I want done. Contact me on Skype if you wish to talk about it and payment. My Skype username is Swaps4.

Swaps4, Aug 12, 2012 IP
  2. cadavr

cadavr Active Member

Best Answers:
    The only problem with this is that vBulletin has unfortunately turned into a night mare for designers! Unless you've really been following them for years, you'll have your hands full with any type of theme edit. Good luck in your search :)

cadavr, Aug 14, 2012 IP
  3. ProFDesigns

ProFDesigns Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    I can help you! Im a vB expert in designing! Please contact me if your still interested!

ProFDesigns, Aug 17, 2012 IP
  4. Swaps4

Swaps4 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, I currently have someone who is going to do the work for me. Sorry.

Swaps4, Aug 17, 2012 IP